Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 1

One week down. I changed my food and weight tracker to My Plate on Livestrong.com and it's working really well. I decided to go ahead and get the "gold" membership, just because I really want to look at the nutrient values and really track what is going on. I was able to put in measurements for my waist, hips, thighs, neck, and biceps. I'm really hoping to see a change. According to this my color intake should be between 1,149-1,462 calories a day, much different then what I had and what I had been reading. Kind of a restarting but thats fine after really watching my eating habits for a week and I can keep going. I've also decided I will keep tracking what I'm eating personally but instead of posting that here everyday I will once a week with a short update on how I feel about the week. I'll try to post more workouts and recipes as well.
Today is also my first weigh in (meant to be yesterday but I was out of town having an amazing Valentine's day! where I also ate way too much).

4lbs!
Ah yeah baby! That's double the my goal. I'm excited, after two weeks of working out I gained almost 10lbs which was upsetting, but I knew I was building muscle. It's exciting to see that I'm losing weight, and people are starting to comment. I'm really excited for this year and I'm feeling really confident finally. 
Also here is my weekly progress for yall!
*Also, I went from 30 reps to 40 in my circuit today. Feels so good to sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment