Thursday, February 23, 2012

More about Fruit and Veggie Smoothies

After posting this, I got a message from someone saying that after they would think that it'd be really easy to go back to your old diet. And I agree, it would be really difficult. I have to say personally I'm not doing all fruit/veggies for 60 days. I am Irish and Italian people, I refuse to ever give up my beer and pasta, I'd rather be fat and happy-just saying. But I am really focusing on having it less and in more moderation. Changing from creamy pasta sauces to more tomato based, and from regular noodles to whole wheat. I  think moderation is the key to what I'm working on and it's also why I know this weight loss is going to take a lot longer, but I think that will make it easier to keep of and keep my self from bingeing. So I've been having the fruit and veggie smoothies in the morning then my regular meals but still making those healthier. It's been great, I feel a lot better and it has been a lot easier to tell when I'm full.

Another note- I have to warn you because I didn't warn my friend...If you aren't used to having this many fruits and veggies in such a concentrated amount-like the smoothies- they will, uhm, clear out your system. Just a warning. Sorry to get really personal there.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove smoothies. I used to make them for work but then... i stopped? I should get back into that habit.

    Also... beer? lol thats like def something you should cut out if you want to lose weight lol Theres 1 more beer in my fridge and then I'm done until I get back into my skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never give up my beer lol. But I rarely ever drink it. Moderation!

    ReplyDelete