Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 1

I did pretty well with my calorie goal today, even with a piece of chocolate and a Starbucks mocha. This morning I did 30 minutes of heavy cardio,  I love the elliptical. Karen (who I will mention often since we are gym buddies and roommates) and I were planning on going again tonight but ran out of time went back to the gym, with just 30 minutes till closing, and biked another 7 miles. Booyah, level 15, feel the burn.
Personally I love the idea of a 24 gym so I can workout during my crazy 3am energy burst. But getting enough sleep and a regular pattern is another goal of mine. I'm attaching a screenshot of my food and the calories from my day, it also includes the calories I burned. This site automatically figures the calories you use each day just from typical movement throughout the day on top of your workout you enter. In the negative today, 816 1066 calories burned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment