Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 2

The site I was using is already broken, yay! I found another site to keep track but its all weird so instead of a screenshot I'll just type it up. Boy am I lazy.

I did pretty bad today considering that I didn't get up until 12:30, pathetic I know. I still kept under my limit but I really shouldn't have had that much for such a short day. Karen made us some delicious smoothies this afternoon (my morning). Banana, frozen mangos, and coconut milk. We bought some orange juice today so we can use less milk since it has so many calories. We went on a store run today as well and loaded up on a ton of veggies and fruit, super awesome. For dinner I made us veggie melt sandwiches; avocados, tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms and onions, and pepper jack cheese. Also fantastic, but I could've easily just done with half of that sandwich as I'm way too full now and I haven't had nearly enough water today. Also I used white sourdough bread, big slices. It's just the bread that we have and I'd like to use it up before getting more whole wheat.

1 banana 105 calories
1 Banana Mango smoothie 525 calories
Pita chips 137 calories
Veggie Melt Sandwhich 575 calories
Godiva Chocolate 105 calories
Tums 20 calories
Chamomile Tea 0 calories
Apparently I've developed acid reflux after working out-disgusting and uncomfortable.
48 oz of water today-getting better

As for my workout I did my ab circuit before the gym. Then did the stairs for 20 minutes and drenched in sweat, but I'm trying to keep my heart rate lower in the 60-70% range which is so much harder for me than I expected. I though on the stairs especially I'd be able to keep it down but I was still averaging around 150 bpm. Then I switch to the bike for 15 minutes, averaged 140bpm. I think tomorrow I will just do the actual treadmill which i usually hate but walk on an incline to try and get my heart rate between 120-130bpm. I then did 60 abdominals with 65lbs, 40 adductions (personal favorite) with 100 lbs, and 30 pectoral flys with 55lbs. It was pretty good and I'm more sweaty than usual. Nice right?

Karen and I had an extreme craving for fro-yo afterwards but time saved us and everything was closed. Thats a good thing. But I have a feeling we will probably treat ourselves to some soon, it is our favorite to get.

My total calories today

Consumed Calories: 1,467
Burned Calories: 569

This site doesn't show you the calories you burn on your average activities, but it comes up with 802 calories burned today. A bit less than yesterday but we had some calorie loaded sandwiches and smoothies today. I'll change the smoothie tomorrow with orange juice and less coconut milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment