Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 3

I started out really well today, drank a ton of lemon water this morning, had a good breakfast and my lunch was some potato soup I'd made last week from the freezer. And I was planning on having a salad for dinner but I forgot we were going to a friends so I had stew, which put me over more than I wanted on calories. That and their daughter had made her first cake and was very proud so I had a small piece. Still I did alright and we hit the gym after. Shorter workout today. I did 20 minutes of cardio, still my heart rate is too fast, abdominal machine, lifted some arm weights, and my favorite, adductions and abductions. I just finished my regular ab circuit, 30 reps and I'm pretty sore today. My arms feel good!

Bartlett Pear 58 calories
Lemon Water 15 calories
Pita Chips 46 calories
Potato Soup 169 calories
Apples 2, 95 calories
Beef Stew 540 calories
Sourdough Roll 73 calories
Salad w light Vinagrette 24 calories
Trader Joe's Vanilla Cake 310 calories-not too sure on this+frosting
76 ounces of water, damn baby

I came out with 602 422 calories in the green today. And some very sore shoulders.

After working out I was still hungry, and after 3 cups of chamomile tea I made a light casadilla. I caved but my body isn't used to cutting back so much, and I'm still in the green. Still getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment