Friday, February 17, 2012

Avocado Sammich

This is delicious. Seriously.
You'll need:
  • 1/4 an Avocado
  • 2 slices of turkey meat
  • 1/3 tomato
  • 1 buns or 2 slices whole wheat break
  • 1/8 of an onion, sliced and sautéed with 1/4 tblspoon olive oil
  • 1 large white mushrooms
  •  1/2 cup raw Spinach
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 slices pepper jack cheese
Again more vegetables could be added, but this is what is in my fridge. Some bell peppers or an egg for more protein instead of the turkey. I also used the turkey instead of bacon to cut back fat but it still has a ton of sodium. I slice everything up and layer it on a grilled pan to get it nice and toasted when using sliced bread, otherwise I toast it in the toaster oven to melt the cheese. If I had a panini maker I'd use that. I'm a huge fan of paninis! It comes to 342 calories and is really filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment