Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tuna Melt Toasties

My roomie and I basically make delish food. All the time. Tonight I made these tuna melts and they are so good. They didn't take very long and came to 254 calories for 4 toasties. 
You'll need:
  • 1/2 a bagette
  • 1/2 a tomato
  • 1 can of tuna in water
  • 1 tablespoon of light mayo
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1/4 diced celery
  • 1/4 cup diced carrots
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1 cup cheddar


Drain the can of tuna. Mix in bowl with celery, carrots, and mayonnaise. Slice up your tomato and grate your cheese. I sauteed my spinach in garlic again, because its my favorite and I love garlic. I cut the toast into diagonal slices about 1 inch thick. Then I layered the spinach, tuna, and tomato. Then top with a little cheese in the toaster oven. I also love my toaster oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment