Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 6

I added two exercises to my regular circuit. One is for my inner thighs- I lay on my side and do one legged scissor kicks, switch to the other side an repeat. I do another for my glutes- while on my hands and knees, I left one leg back and up as straight and high as possible, then the other side. I do these in sets of 10 following with my ab workout numbers and will increase next week. My lower quads are killing me today, especially above my right inner knee. I think that I may have hurt it playing frisbee yesterday, just twisted it wrong. I was favoring it because my left knee was bothering me from pushing it working out during the morning. I guess it'll get a good rest though since I can't go to the gym tomorrow as well. I'll try and find some more at home workouts I can do and post.

I changed my tracking site-again, I apologize. But here you can track my progress on the lower right side of my blog, and I kept having to go look up food calories on this site anyway. Its much better, My Plate from Livestrong.com. It is the best I've found so far. My calorie goal has also changed to 1500 to try and convince myself to eat better and really push myself. Let's see how this next week goes with this!



No comments:

Post a Comment