Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Couch to 5k


David did his first 5k race a few weeks back. He actually ran for a friend who was sick, which mean he hadn't ran in weeks, didn't train, wasn't prepared. And still ran a consistent 9 1/2 minute mile. Damn boy. So now he's decided we should run a half marathon...Oh hey boy lets just get me running in the first place. I have 10 weeks until the Portland Foam Fun Run and this is the 9 week Couch to 5K program from Cool Running. Its actually a phone app you can download but I don't have a data plan. Its only three times a week for 9 weeks, which seems pretty amazing...so we will see how it goes! David will do most of it with me, even though he doesn't need to. I'll keep yall updated. I'll put it under "Workouts" and you can check out the full schedule.
btw*down to a size 14 in jeans, getting close to a 12. progress is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment